Friday, January 25, 2013

#1

Assalamualaikum,


Happy Weekend guys! All my family members ada rumah, so bless! Since i have nothing to do now, before my sisters ajak keluar better i post sumething to make me calm. I'm actually a Uniten Muadzam Shah student taking Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons.) in Entrepreneur Development. Sekarang tengah cuti semester, Farna baru first year kat Muadzam. Muadzam Shah i tell you guys, hutan habis. But what to do farna redha sebab farna yang gatal nak continue my bachelor kat saner so hutan pun hutan lah. So far housemate sume okay, kindda missing them now. Hopefully you guys doing great! Since i'm off tak payah nak mengadap buku, assignment, quiz and mid term so i'll be at home for the rest 4 months, syok kan? Mum great cook ahh i'm so bless! Akan ku guna 4 bulan ni sebaiknya sebelum balik hutan. 


No comments:

Post a Comment